4 night cruise dining

rice5899

We havent been on a cruise for 8 years, so I am trying to remember. The first evening when we first board the ship, we dont have the assigned seating just yet with the dining room, do we? And are we just able to wear what we came on the ship wearing

We havent been on a cruise for 8 years, so I am trying to remember. The first evening when we first board the ship, we dont have the assigned seating just yet with the dining room, do we? And are we just able to wear what we came on the ship wearing

I've had my assigned dining on the first night except for once (when we boarded 7 hours late). Otherwise, we have always had our assigned table on the first night... sometimes people wear what they wore on the ship.

I've also had assigned seating on the first night. As far as clothing, I wear something like a capri set when boarding the ship, so it will be appropriate for the dining room. However, some folks will be wearing shorts.

And depending on your dining time (late vs. early) and how quickly they deliver your luggage, you may be able to change if you like. I usually wear a long denim dress on board. Comfortable and looks o.k. for dinner.

Archived