Does Celebrity really.....

Ships R Great

.....lower the price on your cabin if it is lowered on their web site if you booked directly with them? Do they do it automatically every time it goes down? Do they raise it, if it goes up? I have always booked online but I guess I will go to the X site now. Any body have direct knowledge?

We've only booked direct with Celebrity once, when by some fluke their site was lower than the online agencies. Yes, they will lower it if it goes down, but no, they will not do it automatically. You have to monitor it and call them. It will not be raised if the price goes up. We had no problems with that booking whatsoever and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Marilyn

We have started booking directly with Celebrity and have done so for the last 2 cruises. I like booking directly because you can call directly with all your questions. Both times we have called and had our prices lowered. Last time we had the price lowered and also had our room upgraded. WE always use Elaine Hilton when we call. She is not a Captains Club reservationist, but she is the best!!!!

Good Luck

Barb

Yes, they will give you the lower price if it goes down, but you have to watch out for it yourself, they don't do it automatically. Our October 2002 cruise came down over $200 per person and we had no trouble getting the money credited back.

I've never heard of them making anyone pay a higher price in the case of a price increase once the deposit has been received.

Just received a $435 credit card refund and an upgrade from 8 to cc for our

10/23/2004 Zenith voyage. This was a NJ resident special. Cruise was booked with a popular on-line T/A.

Archived