Roll Call- Regent Voyager, Nov.11-Transatlantic

1male

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 1male - My partner & I will be boarding Voyager in Monte Carlo for the first (port-intensive) week of the Grand Crossing, then continuing on from Funchal to FLL on the TA. We know a few of the other passengers on the crossing from previous cruises. This is our 4th cruise on Regent Voyager (previous ones - Baltics, Norwegian Fjords, Monte Carlo to Dover). We love this ship. I'm taking the Cordon Bleu class on the TA. It was great fun on the Dover to Monte Carlo cruise. We're in 653. Let's get together for a drink on sailaway from Funchal, if you'd like. My email is: freddie98282"at"hotmail.com. Cheers, Fred

so nice to hear from you and to learn you will both be onboard. It is first sailing on Regent Voyager and I am looking forward to it.

are there other FOD on the sailing? I would love to meet you before sailaway. I am arriving in Funchal earlier in the week for a few days of r & r before boarding- have you been to funchal before? maybe we could visit funchal if you are interested and then I could embark with the trunks....:)

I will write to ur email address...carl

Archived