cruisetour booking land excursions

sunlover65

:confused: We are trying to book excursions at Mt Mckinley and Denali Princess Lodges during our land portion of our tour. Can't find a way to book online thru Princess's web site...all the shore excursions are there but none of the land bookings? Has anyone done this? No answers on there website and no contact info either. Don't think they will be booked on our Sept dates except for the Summit Flight that we are interested in. Anyone back from a cruise tour with help for me.

Thanks

We are doing the land tour after our northbound cruise on Aug. 18th. When our TA gave us our final package there was a listing of all the Denali and Mckinley excersions and a booklet explaning them. On the list there was a form to fill out and a place to check the excersions you wanted. You can send the form to Princess or there is a fax number. I faxed the form in and recieved a conformation 2 or 3 days later.

We are doing the land tour after our northbound cruise on Aug. 18th. When our TA gave us our final package there was a listing of all the Denali and Mckinley excersions and a booklet explaining them. On the list was a form to fill out and a place to check the excersions you wanted. You could either send the form to Princess or fax it. I faxed ours and recieved a conformation via email 2 or 3 days later.

I was hoping to look the tours over online then book. Some of them are not available during mid Sept. Guess I'll have to phone Princess for more info. Anyone gone on the late cruise tour with answers to what is open at the lodges, shuttles etc.

Archived