Zip line tour and cabe tubing question

vfb2girls

We are really interested in doing both of these excursions when we are in Belize, is there a company that can provide both of these excursions? Or do we have to book these seperately? Thank you for any information.

We just came back from Belize via Carnival Legand. It was out second trip to Belize and both times booked thorough Natcho and Cynthia. First tiem cave tued and this time zip line. He offers both at the same time time. Highly recommend Natcho. He has access to the park most other tour guides don't - you get lunch inside the private resort and his grous are small. First time we had a group of 7 and second time was 14. Very personal and it's like a private tour guide. Safety is a key concern with Natcho and he worries more about getting you back to the ship on time than you do. If you need his email, just contact me and I'll send it to you. Again, we had such a great time with him - we think of Natcho as our Uncle in Belize. If you do use Natcho, bring him a riddle book - he love riddles and brain teasers! Enjoy

We are really interested in doing both of these excursions when we are in Belize, is there a company that can provide both of these excursions? Or do we have to book these seperately? Thank you for any information.

Can't speak for the zipline, but we just returned from Belize and had an incredible cave tubing tour.... if you would like more info on our excursion and additional suggestions, please feel free to email me at fun2cruiz@aol.com as solicitiation is not permitted per Cruise Critic Board policies !

You will LOVE Belize... We have found it to be a slice of heaven and just purchased a Condo on Ambergris Cay for our 2nd home/retirement investment.

Ahhhh.... I responded to another post of yours on the Carnival Board.... arent these message boards GREAT for info !!! Gotta love us CC members : )

We just came back from Belize via Carnival Legand. It was out second trip to Belize and both times booked thorough Natcho and Cynthia. First tiem cave tued and this time zip line. He offers both at the same time time. Highly recommend Natcho. He has access to the park most other tour guides don't - you get lunch inside the private resort and his grous are small. First time we had a group of 7 and second time was 14. Very personal and it's like a private tour guide. Safety is a key concern with Natcho and he worries more about getting you back to the ship on time than you do. If you need his email, just contact me and I'll send it to you. Again, we had such a great time with him - we think of Natcho as our Uncle in Belize. If you do use Natcho, bring him a riddle book - he love riddles and brain teasers! Enjoy

Snarkey,

Great info!! Going on our anniversary cruise in 53 1/2 days!! Can you forward mne his email address?

Thanks,

Ronnie

We were on this tour as well, from the July 22 Carnival Legend. Anyway, I second this recommendation!! Definitely a great tour guide and we had a wonderful time doing both excursions. I posted a review of our tour on this board, so hopefully it will help. You can reach them at nacho_cynthia@yahoo.com

Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived