My Wife made me post this, where can you buy Bermuda hoodies?

mata2635

bdaguy will have a definite place for you, but I do remember shopping on Front Street (in Hamilton) on our last morning, and a family was buying hooded sweatshirts for their teenage daughters. I just can't remember the name of the place for the life of me! We were in so many shops on that last day!:)

bdaguy will have a definite place for you, but I do remember shopping on Front Street (in Hamilton) on our last morning, and a family was buying hooded sweatshirts for their teenage daughters. I just can't remember the name of the place for the life of me! We were in so many shops on that last day!:)

flying colours on queen street, just off of front street at the birdcage would be the best bet in hamilton. wife ain't speaking to me yet, so maybe later.

most of the shopping in st georges is on water street. find tavern by the sea restaurant and bar at the western end of water street. to the east and right next to the restaurant you'll find a small complex of stores including a.s. coopers which could have what you need. i don't know why a woman is asking a man this - women usually come standard with some sort of built in shopping gps.

Have found Davisons to be a good place to buy sweatshirts, teeshirts, etc., nice quality, reasonable prices. There is one in St. George on Water St. which is a cobblestoned pedestrian walkway.

bdaguy, A.S. Cooper doesn't have much of the touristy stuff, more upscale. Being a female I know about these things. Husband tries to disable my shopping GPS but is unsuccessful.

Archived