Wedding Companies in St. Thomas

I'm using Paradise Bridal Consultants for my wedding and I couldn't be happier. Angela thinks of EVERY detail and responds immediately to all emails as well as phone calls. If you have any questions, let me know.

Melissa

My wedding isn't until March 11th, but like I said Angela has been wonderful. I would have forgotten so many things if it wasn't for her. When I started planning I was looking into sunsation weddings and I did not at all feel comfortable with them. My gut told me to go elsewhere so I did and now my gut tells me I'm doing the right thing. When is your big day?

Melissa

we've decided to book with Angela! Are wedding is going to feb 26th, 2008 and Angela just seems to be so on top of things. Iam really happy that we chose her. We were looking at fantasia weddings but something just felt off with them and they weren't really able to make things work.....I'm glad we picked Paradise Bridal Consultants! Thanks for your help!:D

I am using Leslie at Perfect Weddings, and LOVE her. She's so on top of things! My wedding is in 13 days, and I have NO stress. That's my definition of a good planner!:D

Wow - that's soon! You'll have to tell me all about it. I have 118 days to go. Where are you getting married? We're going to be on Secret Harbor Beach.

Corkysue....we're getting married on Feb 26th too!!! I looked at Paradise,Sunsation and finally went with Fantasia...although now I'm a little worried. I've emailed her a couple of times and she won't respond. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I've already paid for half of it and don't think my questions are too ridiculous that they need to go unanswered. I guess we'll find out when we get there :-)

Fairbrot,

Everything is great. Our wedding was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with Leslie. You are in such good hands and will have such an incredible wedding. We're still busy trying to combine 2 houses full of stuff into one but we can't complain. It's good to hear from you. Please keep posting and let us know how everything is going with your wedding and of course, we want to hear all about it afterwards!

Archived