Honeymoon Cruise....Help !

yusi1906

Ok, So Im getting married next August (8/8/8) and we were thinking on taking the Emerald for Mediterranean cruise since it offers a lot of ports.

For those of u that have cruised with Princess in the mediterranean, do they really visit of their scheduled ports? My fiance and I will be 28 and 32 when we go on our honeymoon, is the crowd much older? family oriented?

Please give me some advise!!!!! THANKS A LOT:) :D

Ok, So Im getting married next August (8/8/8) and we were thinking on taking the Emerald for Mediterranean cruise since it offers a lot of ports.

For those of u that have cruised with Princess in the mediterranean, do they really visit of their scheduled ports? My fiance and I will be 28 and 32 when we go on our honeymoon, is the crowd much older? family oriented?

Please give me some advise!!!!! THANKS A LOT:) :D

We did the Med on Grand Princess and it was a wonderful time! Check our report at

http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/med.html

Yes, they really do visit all those ports (with very rare exceptions!) A Med cruise is definitely a busy trip, but all the things are so wonderful and places you have heard about all your life.

The demographics on our trip were very mixed. There were not a whole lot of families with kids. I think you will fit in very well.

Have a GREAT cruise!

we are taking that cruise for our honeymoon in July 08, we will be both be 28. It sounds very port intensive, but we plan on doing half day tours and then being on our own in the ports for some shopping and dining. And then to relax on the ship. I think from the research that we have done, that you guys would enjoy yourselves.

Archived