Getting Married

I was hoping I could get some feedback. I am planning on getting married on RCCL next April on Adventure of the Seas . Before booking, I was hoping to get any advice, comments anyone may have.

I have never been on RCCL before, but my fiance has (I have been on Princess a few times). A friend of ours got married a few years ago on RCCL and had a great experience.

I tried doing a search, but couldn't find much on weddings on RCCL. But might just be the user problem ;)

Thanks in advance for your help!

progress.gif

Ok well, the first thing that you need to do, if you havent done so already is book your cruise for the wedding, you might want to call royal romance (you can find their contact info on the royal caribbean website) first though to make sure that they have an openening for a wedding on that ship and on that day, but most likely they will because it is a little while away. You can check out some of the stuff on royalcaribbean.com under weddings, and when you call royal romance they will send you a brochure with all of the specific prices and add ons and stuff, i havent gotten married yet, but i am planning my wedding on RCCL's Liberty of the Seas in December, I hope this helps. Best wishes!!

We are sailing RCCL (Mariner), but we decided to get married in St. Thomas and are using a private planner. We initially started with RCCL's wedding company (Royal Romance aka TWE), but were dissatisfied with their services and switched. You will see a lot of posts about that also, but also some that have had no problems with them. It really depends on what you want. We are getting married on the beach.

First you need to decide which cruise you want to go on, then if you are going to get married on the ship or in port. Once you have made that decision then check for wedding availability with RR. If what you want is available, then book your cruise, then call back to reserve your ceremony.

Hope that helps. Congratulations :)

Archived