Best Grand Cayman excurtion?

scalde

a little confused on what to do in Grand Cayman.. We want to experience a little of everything. Was thinking the land and sea excurtion any recomendations. We do not want to lay on the beach all day nor do the sting ray catch our attention, DW scared on what happened to the crocie hunter.

First off there is no reason to be scared of what happened to the croc hunter. It was a crazy one in a billion chance. I have been on the sting ray excursion 4 times now and I have only heard of one person ever getting hurt. He accidently stepped on a barb. Anyways the island tour isnt too bad. The turtle farm is interesting and hell is..... well... it captures your attention for all of about 3 1/2 minutes and then its off to the gift shop.

hope this helps a bit

Great!!! thanks for your reply it just seems to me that this stop is the most dull of my trip. maybe we will just stay on board.

Its not an action packed island (mostly banks) but it will be the most beautiful one you see. I went many years ago on a land trip, i have travelled at lot and its still the best beach (7 mile beach) I have ever seen, its gently slopes its never gets really high the sea, so you can walk and walk and feel safe, hardly any crime.

We are taking a cruise for the first time and I am overjoyed that its stopping in Cayman as I get a chance to snorkel with and without the stingrays and go to Rum Point as well for lunch. :D

Archived