ShoreTrips.com

Have been using them for several years now and have suggested clients look into their tours as well. USUALLY the identical or very similiar tours offered by the cruiseline for LE$$ ! In most cases smaller passenger counts on their tours as well.

I would not hesitate suggesting them to anyone or using them again.

I used them for an excursion in St. Lucia about 1 1/2 years ago. It was for an ATV tour. We had pre-paid for 3 seperate ATV's. When we got there they only had 2 working ATV's. When I got back to the ship, I e-mailed them and told them about what happened. I was issued a credit immediately and was also given an apology. The tour itself was very organized, and the tour guide was extremely well mannered and well spoken. Would I use them again? Yes! They were customer friendly and they offer different things that some of the ships do not. Good Luck and have a great cruise!

Having had well, not so great experiences on ship tours in the past, on my last cruise I booked all my shore excursions either directly through locals recommended on these boards or through Shoretrips. My shoretrips tours were fantastic and none of them had more than 4 people - much more personal than the ship tours of 40-50 people. They use local agencies they trust and most tours include little extras like a local drink or soft drink. The drivers will wait as long as you want for the sites you see and will stop whenever you want for pictures. Can't get this on a big tourbus. All the vehicles were air conditioned and the drivers were great. I used them last cruise for St. Lucia (had the private tour - it was FANTASTIC - ask for BEN), Barbados (orchids, caves and beaches tour), and St. Kitts (we were the only couple even though we didn't book the private tour). I will only use them in the future. If you're worried about getting back to the ship, be sure to tell your driver what time you want to be back. They are very flexible too. In St. Kitts, we returned to the ship early as my travel companion was getting a migraine. If we'd been on a ship tour, we'd have had to suffer until we got back.

We used them for a "one of a kind excursion in Aruba last year - "The Capture the Light" tour with the resident photographer of Aruba. There were three of us and went driving around the island for 5 and a half hours - Between the three of us we probably took 250 photos. We had no problems with any of the aspects of the arrangements or the tour. I would recommend them.

Archived