Booking shore excursions online

michris17

Hi I have been trying to book the Dolphin Encounter online since the day you were aloud to start booking but this excursion has always said No reservations available. Is this normal?? Or possibly all the past Disney cruisers booked them before 1st timers could book?? There were a couple other excursions that said the same thing from the get go too. I'm worried that we wont' be able to do this excursion it was one thing we were all really looking foward to. I know you can book this directly with the tour operator but it really wasn't that much cheaper to do it that way and I figured the few $$ extra we spent would be worth not having the hassle to find on transportation and so on...

Any help would be great. Thanks.

If you booked direcly through Disney, call them and if there is an opening they will book it for you. Just explain you cant do it on line.

Or if you used a TA I would call and ask them to do it.

I do know that even when things are filled up on line they always keep a certain amount of the reservations open for people who dont have computer access or who book at the last minute. That is why they have a shore excursion desk on board the ship. If all else fails, try to book through them the first day onboard.

They will know if there have been any cancellations too.

we have had to call a couple of times to book directly through DCL when things said they were booked up on line. we always got what we wanted.

Good luck,

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived