Anyone know?

NatesGirl08

:confused: I've been on about 6 cruises. This will be my first time going on the Destiny to these destinations. We are going to Barbados, Antigua, Dominca, St. Lucia, and St. Thomas. I wanted to know is the alcohol cheaper in these places, as well, because I remember it been MUCH cheaper in like Cozumel or Ocho Rios?

Thanks

8/11/07 Destiny!!!

Ashlee :p

countdown.pl?name=NatesGirl08&date=8-11-2007&image=Beach-8&text=&ship=Carnival Destiny

I read on one of the sites that there is a k-mart about 3 blocks from the cruise ship terminal, where the locals buy their booze. It is supposed to be the cheapest place in the Carib.

:confused: I've been on about 6 cruises. This will be my first time going on the Destiny to these destinations. We are going to Barbados, Antigua, Dominca, St. Lucia, and St. Thomas. I wanted to know is the alcohol cheaper in these places, as well, because I remember it been MUCH cheaper in like Cozumel or Ocho Rios?

Thanks

8/11/07 Destiny!!!

Ashlee :p

Hey you'll be sailing when I am. Where are you coming from and how many in your group? Come over and join our roll call.

As a general rule, get to where the locals shop. The K-Mart is a great idea. Avoid the first few liquor places you see, as the deals right by the pier aren't that great.

FYI, you might get a better response to messages in the future if you are more specific in your topic. "Anyone Know?" is kinda vague. You probably would have gotten better responses with "Cheap Alcohol", or "Buying Booze".

MGG

We're DC! Leaving on Saturday and flying to Puerto Rico! It's my family, my father, mother, myself (22) and 1 sister (21)

Great! I'm going with family too (There will be about 20 of us). A lot of young adults going too, myself (22), younger sister (20), feamle cousin (19), and male cousin (18). We should meet somewhere. What's your name?

Archived