Norfolk Embarkation

gzusnme

I will be cruising out of Norfolk on Oct 7th. Does anyone know the embarkation time? I can't find it on the Carnival site. Guess it is not a normal, normal port. Also another question. On the travel insurance, it states from $59.00. I am confused. Does this mean this is the charge or is it prorated upwards. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I was trying to find out what time they start allowing everyone on the ship. I see it sails at 5:00PM. I will definitely look into the insurance info.

They usually start boarding around noon. We have been there 11:30-12:00 and did not have to wait long to board.

If I may ask, which one do you take on the insurance?

We usually use TravelGuard or TravelEx. Good prices and coverage. Well worth the peace of mind. So far, thank goodness, we have never had a claim, but we are ready.

They usually start boarding around noon. We have been there 11:30-12:00 and did not have to wait long to board.

Oh great! I can't wait to start vacation. If it was later, I would have been compelled to go to morning worship service.....well, I still might make it in time from Richmond.

We arrived around 11:30 and they started boarding around 12:30 but the cruise before us was a little late getting everyone unloaded so I'd think if you got there between 11 and 12 you'd be fine. Check-in and security were quick and the new terminal is really nice and has a great outdoor deck to wait on and watch the water and nearby boats.

Archived