Greenway Nature Tours???

ArizonaTracie

Has anyone done any of the excursions by this company? They have a great 6 in 1 tour offered but I haven't read any posts from folks who have used them. I found them through a link advertised here on CC. (shore-excursions.com) I usually don't like using the ships shore excursions, but I have read that you need to be extra cautious in Costa Rica....can anyone advise me?

• 2 weeks later...

I took this tour in February and it was great! The guide was waiting for me when I got off the ship. The tour was well put together and all the people were friendly and professional . I will again be in Costa Rica in October with a group going on the same cruise and I will be using these guys for our tours.

Just starting to research Puerto Quentzal, Puntarenas, and Puerto Corinto. Great information on these boards but I am confused as many of the posts do not list the port they are in. I am confused as to which ports are served by Charlie Soto, Go With Gus, Oscar Brown, etc. Any help/advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I looked at the link for Greenway Tours and their 6 in 1 tour looked good to myself and the DW. It was $85.00 pp and I'm sure it was smaller group wise than the cattle-call from Carnival and probably cheaper too. But then I saw all the posts about Charlie Soto and his A-1 tour is very similar to the 6 in 1 and he only charges 54.00 pp. www.okeydokeytours.com So, that is what we have reserved for 12/26, when the Carnival Liberty is in port.

Archived