6 or 7 day cruises?

Mangos

I would consider the cost of the savings between the two for both the cruise and the airfare. If it is significantly less for just one less day, I say go for the 6 day. If it is a couple bucks I would go for the 7 day.

We had the same type of thing. We could pay $319 person for a 5 day leaving out of our home city or pay $600 a person for a 7 day leaving from about 2.5-3 hours away. We opted for the 5 day which was about 1/2 the price of the 7 day for only 2 less days. Also because we are leaving from our home city we are taking a limo to and from the ship.

Just depends on what you want to do, do you want a day longer vacation for more money or do you want to save a little bit of money and have one less day and one less port.

Both of them will be fun!!!

I am debating between a 6 and a 7 day cruise. The flights are cheaper for some reason for the 6er. It goes to Key West, Jamaica and Grand Cayman. The 7 adds on Mexico. Thoughts?

If at all possible, always take the longer cruise.

Archived