Hydrotherapy pool on the Westerdam

Indy500Cruiser

We are planning a cruise on the Westerdam in January and were wondering how the hydrotherapy pool in the spa on that ship compares to the Thalossotherapy pools on Celebrity's Millenium class ships. I understand there is a fee to use it (it was free on the Millenium). How late is it open? We skipped all of the shows after dinner and headed straight for the pool!

Thanks for the great pictures and information! The pool looks much smaller than the one on the Millineum. However, I assume that since there is a fee involved, it would be much less crowded, so the size would not be an issue. Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks for the great pictures and information! The pool looks much smaller than the one on the Millineum. However, I assume that since there is a fee involved, it would be much less crowded, so the size would not be an issue. Thanks again for sharing.

It was never crowded. Rarely was there anybody else in it, sometimes only two or three others.

Archived