Grand Circle Travel Air Arrangements

lsbauer

We are taking the GCT Romance of the Rhine and Mosel river cruise in September of 2008. We previously did a GCT tor to Egypt and found their air arrangements to be to be pretty bad. If the Rhine Mosel trip has the same problem, I want to explore making my own air arrangements.

Is there anyone from the Chicago area taking that trip soon? If you have your air arrangement information, could you tell me what kind of arrangement they made for yiou?

Larry

We did that trip last year. Air arrangements weren't bad. We flew out of Cleveland at 2:16 p.m. to Washington Dulles. Out of Washington at 5:30 p.m. and landed in Brussels at 7:20 a.m. the next morning. We were then bussed to Antwerp and got on the ship. Couldn't ask for much better. However coming home wasn't so cool. We left Basel at 7:05 a.m. ( the ship had breakfast for us like at 4 a.m.) We flew to Munich. Left there at 11:15 a.m. after sitting for 3 hours. Arrived in Chicago 1:55 p.m. That wasn't so bad, but we had to fly to Cleveland and didn't arrive there until 6:05 p.m. Long day!!! These were United and Luthansa air lines.

But you might have totally different arrangements. Who knows?

Carole

I saved $900.00 for DH and me by making my own arrangements for our Budapest to Amsterdam Avalon cruise. I also got much better connection times..I don't like the super tight connections that the travel companies usually offer.

Archived