When will my cruise docs arrive??

RCI told me today....our cruise docs, for our Freedom OTS 9/23 sailing, were mailed to our travel agent, in Fort Luderdale yesterday, August 6.

Usually from that, how long will it take them to check everything and get to my TA (dallas area)...

Any idea about how much time we should be expecting??

Ours usually come direct to us 3 -4 weeks out becuase we book direct with RCI. Having completed the SetSail Pass the only thing of value is the luggage tags. We would check the "E-Doc's" option because there isn't anything else of value in them but we hate (in some ports) tracking down that the porter with the list and blank luggage tags. Not every porter have tags. The E-Docs don't include tags just one graphic of what they look like.

Too bad RCI won't just mail tags and E-Doc the rest. I'd put that in there "How to Save Money" suggestion box. Hope RCI reads some of these post.

Of cource TA's like travel docs so they can hand you something other than an invoice for your trip, plus they give you that little travel case with their name on it.

RCI told me today....our cruise docs, for our Freedom OTS 9/23 sailing, were mailed to our travel agent, in Fort Luderdale yesterday, August 6.

Usually from that, how long will it take them to check everything and get to my TA (dallas area)...

Depends on your travel agent, it seems.....

Mine never sent them (and several other folks sailing about the same time had the same problem - both with our TA and others) :(

I'd call and ask and tell them that you want them asap!!

I see you're from the DFW area, me too! So where are you headed cruise wise? If they were sent 8/6 maybe you'll have them by the end of the week. :D I expect to hear you yell really loud.

d

if you are not set up on e-doc's then you should expect to see them approx 3 to 4 weeks prior to departure...you can also call your travel agent to confirm...a good agent should ahve already made you aware of this...ENJOY...

Just give you an idea, I am sailing on the Mariner on the 16th of September and we got them on Monday. I booked directly through RCCL so they were sent right to me. Any day NOW:)

I sail on 9/14 and I got mine on Monday as well... I don't know that if it matters if you book directly with RCCL or not. I booked with a travel agent, and RCCL mailed them right to my house from Miami... they did not go to my travel agent first.

FRUDUTX...

we are on an eastern caribbean itinerary from Miami, on the Freedom OTS...

This is our 2nd cruise, first was on the Rhapsody last year... had 12-14ft seas the frist 2 days, got terribly seasick and we found the ship not very "handicapped friendly".

So we have great expectations for the Freedom, we are also doing a 3 day precruise at the Doubletree in Miami, and hope to get to do some fun stuff.

Archived