TWE called to apologize!

Tara818

Im shocked. I had a manager from TWE call me to tell me that the supervisor I had worked with was "moved" due to complaints and mishandling things. She apologized and said that what happened to me was unacceptable. I feel better that the b.s. I went through was actually acknowledged and something was done. Im still going through another company, and I wish things worked out through the cruise line, but Im still impressed that I received a call like that!

I am glad to hear it! I haven't had any problems thus far and my wedding is right around the corner so I hope not to have any day of surprise! I am even getting a refund of my full license fee since they made a mistake and didn't catch it until the end! So instead of charging me for their mistake they waved it all together!

Maybe TWE is turning a corner... let's all cross our fingers!

Don't count on it. Dealing with these people is a ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!!

The worst part is hearing the recording while you are on hold telling you, "Relax, and let us take are of everything."

If we were to have just relaxed and let them handle everything, we would be getting married in a chapel that doesn't exist on our ship, under incorrect names, and I'm not exaggerating....these are MAJOR things that they just can't seem to get right, even after 20 emails.

I don't know if these problems stem from being understaffed or being staffed by people who just don't know what they are doing, but it is a problem, and one that we have had to deal with from day one.

We are just really hoping that the coordinator on the ship didn't go to school with the folks at TWE!

I have been trying to decide if I should book through them or not. I was leaning towards not, but have to be honest...my experience with TWE (really RR) has been better than the private planners in Aruba.

They have given me detailed information, responded to my calls and emails in a prompt and professional fashion. Everytime I speak with them they ask me about my engagement and my wedding ideas.

So far...so good. But it is only the beginning. We aren't getting married until April 08 and I still haven't booked because I have been trying to weigh all my options.

Archived