Online Supper Club reservation form

flitter306

I started a thread about this a couple days ago when the link first appeared. I used it. I believe that it's fine.

I don't know why the thread was deleted. It's not a Carnival site but cheetahmail is a very well known and reliable organization. I've used them in the past myself.

At any case, John had posted in his blog very early last week or late the week before that Roberto was working on an online reservation form that would allow folks to book supper club reservations. John had been doing this for folks on an individual basis through his blog. He did it for me.

I have no reason at all to think that John or anyone associated with his blog would do anything underhanded.

to the reservation site.

I was curious as to why my thread was deleted. I emailed LauraS.

Her response, the thread was deleted because "I'm waiting to hear from Carnival regarding the link, as my members asked repeatedly about its legitimacy.

Laura"

So, there you have it. Should that be the case, this thread should be deleted as well.

I'm positive that the site is legit. I'm awaiting word from John to that effect.

I'll let y'all know what I hear.

Mach

to the reservation site.

I was curious as to why my thread was deleted. I emailed LauraS.

Her response, the thread was deleted because "I'm waiting to hear from Carnival regarding the link, as my members asked repeatedly about its legitimacy.

Laura"

So, there you have it. Should that be the case, this thread should be deleted as well.

I'm positive that the site is legit. I'm awaiting word from John to that effect.

I'll let y'all know what I hear.

Mach

you win some, you lose some Machman, don't let it bother you

you win some, you lose some Machman, don't let it bother you

Having the thread deleted didn't bother me nearly as much as the drubbing I took from members when I posted it. They did everything short of blaming me for phishing...

Guess that'll teach me to try to be helpful...

Having the thread deleted didn't bother me nearly as much as the drubbing I took from members when I posted it. They did everything short of blaming me for phishing...

Guess that'll teach me to try to be helpful...

I did see your thread the other day and having established that you know more than just "something" about the IT industry, I knew you were legit.

Now I know this will interest you and maybe cheer you up a bit, but I have flown at Mach2 ;)

Concorde? Even most fighters are hard pressed to make 2...

Ya got it! In summer of 84, LHR to JFK 3.5 hours! From up there the sky is dark blue and you can see the Earth's curvature. I am glad we had that opportunity because I do not think supersonic flight is going to happen again, in my lifetime, at least!

Archived