Todd English and Chef's Galley Reservation

cruise_cruise

My wife and I will be sailing with Cunard for the first time next week aboard the QM2 and were wondering about reservations for Todd English and Chef's Galley. The voyage guide states that they can only be made once onboard but other threads that I have read have hinted at being able to make reservations at the terminal during boarding. Can anyone confirm this for a transatlantic crossing departing from Brooklyn? Also if they can only be made once aboard where does one have to go to make the reservation?

My wife and I will be sailing with Cunard for the first time next week aboard the QM2 and were wondering about reservations for Todd English and Chef's Galley. The voyage guide states that they can only be made once onboard but other threads that I have read have hinted at being able to make reservations at the terminal during boarding. Can anyone confirm this for a transatlantic crossing departing from Brooklyn? Also if they can only be made once aboard where does one have to go to make the reservation?

We're leaving for the UK to board the QM2 on the 9th. For the Todd English once you board...I was told that there will be a reservation table once you board or go directly to the restaurant. As for the Chef's Galley (I really don't know :( ).

We're leaving for the airport in less than 4 hrs :D. It will be our first on Cunard :)

At Brooklyn there was a table in the Lounge for Tood English reservations before we boarded, quite near the door where you go through to board. Although we missed it and didn't get the time we would have liked. We did an Eastbound TA last May.

Have a good trip.

Eddie

Although it was a cruise from Lauderdale last year the Todd English reservations table was set up on the walkway to the ship, also they were set up in the corridor outside the Chart Room during our first day at sea.

steve

Although it was a cruise from Lauderdale last year the Todd English reservations table was set up on the walkway to the ship, also they were set up in the corridor outside the Chart Room during our first day at sea.

steve

I should add to Steve's comment about making reservations upon boarding the QM2. After we booked the table, Steve said something to me about the day being our wedding anniversary. They actually presented us with a scrumptious looking chocolate cake after our decadent meal and dessert. It was very nice of them. We had no idea that they overheard that conversation. Since we had filled up, they delivered the cake to our cabin later that evening. We gave the cake to our Cabin Stewardess. She was thrilled with it.

--Judy

Archived