Question for those of you that have had a cabin on the aft of Carnival Victory

marcyjane

Couple of question please;)

For those of you that have had an aft cabin on Carnival Victory.

I've been reading the boards for sometime now getting ready for our September cruise. The post on Carnival Victory most all talk about how hard the ship is to get around on.

I noticed from the deck plans there are stairs as well as a elevator close to the aft.(we are on the Upper Deck "L" shaped cabin 6424)

For the looks of the deck plans the elevator if you take it down lets you off right in front of the Pacific dining room. Is that right?

Also was reading as well someone else that had a aft cabin said there is a very quite and not so crowded area to sit out on the deck on the aft (but don't remember which deck they talked about):confused:

Any info or input on the Victory will be appreicated.

We were on the Victory in July and had cabins 8432 & 8434 (aft center). We loved it! The only complaint was that we heard some of the chairs being moved around a few times on the Lido deck above. It was very quiet. One thing about the aft cabins is that, because of the slope of ship, you do lose some privacy. For example, we could look down at the people on their baloncies below us. There is an overhang but if they stood at the rail, you could see them. I wouldn't hesitate to book another aft cabin. Enjoy!

I noticed from the deck plans there are stairs as well as a elevator close to the aft.(we are on the Upper Deck "L" shaped cabin 6424)

For the looks of the deck plans the elevator if you take it down lets you off right in front of the Pacific dining room. Is that right?

That would be correct.

Also was reading as well someone else that had a aft cabin said there is a very quite and not so crowded area to sit out on the deck on the aft (but don't remember which deck they talked about):confused:
That might could be Your own balcony?:rolleyes:

Had an aft balcony on the Victory last Nov. and we loved it. Only possible problem was occasional soot. I ruined a white pair of slacks. So we wiped off the chairs before we sat. Would I book it again? You bet I would.

We were in 6440 for a CTN in June. Loved the Aft Balcony, but yes, it did have less privacy and we found less storage (drawer) space than in 6210) the 8A balcony we had on the Triumph. You are over the karaoke bar and it was loud until around midnight, but only one night. :confused:

Archived