Princess Patters on Grand?

sunshineminnie

I don't know how much luck you're going to have with this. Right now the Grand is in Europe and it looks like you're on her first Caribbean trip of the year. Maybe someone who was on her last winter can give you some idea but even at that, onboard activities can change from one cruise to the next, depending on who's on board. But, most of the time, there's very little happening on port days. If I'm booking private excursions, I usually do those early in the day but that's just our choice.

I think that's what they're called.....:o

Anyway, I am sailing on Nov 3 on the Grand and am trying to get my shore excursions set. Does anyone know where I can take a look at the activities for the day? Thanks!

There is no shipboard activity that trumps a shore excursion.

I take that back, some might schedule around bingo, which is at least twice on sea days and once during port days.:p

As pscheer said, activities can change from one week to another. Go ahead and book your tours.

Archived