favor question

So I am working on creating gift bags for my guests and my plan was on bag per room filled with lots of goodies. The problem is that I have a lot of couples and families which is fine but then I also have a lot of single people who are rooming together. We're talking anywhere from 2 to 4 to a room. So I guess my question is do I just do one bag per room with extra goodies(and let them decide who gets the bag) or do i do one bag per person? The other thing is a few of the rooms are all guys and I really don't think the guys are going to want a palm tree beach bag....ha

Help! Thanks in advance.....

Cori:D

Greeting,

I have 40 people sailing.. I decided to give gift bags per family, individual bags per single traveler and gift (decorated paper bags) per male traveler. If it was a family of four I gave two gift bags.

I am also having the bags delivered to each cabin. Therefore if someone did not get exactly what others got then they wouldn't really know. ie... bridemaids and sisters getting beach towels... others are getting beach mats.

Archived