calling the QM2

grizabella

I used to work for princess, so i know it is possible to call a cruise ship. does anyone know the QM2 phone number so i can call my boyfriend who is working there? obviously its cheaper for him to call me but i like to have a number and suprise him now and again by calling up. thanks!

also anyone know any good comnpanies for last minute Qm2 cruises??

Go to the Cunard website and click on the travel agent locator, punch in your zipcode and all of the Commodore Agencies will be listed for your area. Or click this link: http://www.cunard.com/HTB/default.asp?LeftNav=HowToBook&Active=Locator Commodore Agencies are ones who have taken an extensive and indepth training course and committed to working with Cunard. These are the agencies that are excited about Cunard because they believe in the brand and what they have to offer. They will be your best source for last minute cruise offers and don't forget to ask if they have a Cunard sale week coming up. Booking during the sale will get you extra perks like shipboard credit and reduced deposits. Have a great cruise!

... does anyone know the QM2 phone number so i can call my boyfriend who is working there? ...

This is from the "Communication Information" in our last year's QM2 ticket:

To connect to the Queen Mary 2 or Queen Elizabeth 2, please call 877-266-0985, toll free from the U.S. For calls originating outside of the U.S. please dial 732-335-3272, preceeded by the appropriate international and country codes. These numbers connect to the Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) automated voice response where you will be prompted to enter your Credit Card number and expiration date. Please note that your call will be billed at the rate of $9.50/minute upon connecting to the ship. Calls on this network are limited to a maximum of 10 minutes per call. ...

But best to check with Cunard first about a crew-only number. Good luck,

Paul

Archived