Rays, Reef & Rum point with lunch...ship's tour

pejay

I am thinking about it in October on NCL, but the ship doesn't offer it, only private tours. I have researched a lot of people who have used this excursion, and HIGHLY recommended it! I have not seen a post yet that didn't say "Rum Pointe a MUST"!! On top of that you have the stingray city, that EVERYONE suggests as a must see! Then deeper snorkeling where you can actually swim, as opposed to the 4ft of water with the stingrays. And rum point, which, I have been told by more than a dozen people who say it is the prettiest beach they have ever seen. and they are accomplished divers. I am waiting for confirmation on my reservation with the private tour company, and I will let you know if I can. I can't remember your cruise date, but I am not back until 11/2. But I really need to decompress on this trip, and wanted a place to just take it all in before returning, but I didn't want to miss some snorkeling, this seems like the perfect solution. Have a great time!:)

Archived