crown 8/19 --Tropical depression 4

queensny

Anyone leaving from Brooklyn, NY to Carribean on the Crown this weekend? Just heard the weather forecast predicting a Category 2 hurricane for the Carribean. Yikes!!!:eek:

Do you think we'll make it to the Carribean or Canada?

thanks for worrying for us, but I am confident we will go to the caribbean, but the itinerary might be changed. The path of Dean looks like its headed to the gulf and not up the eaast coast. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Right now I'm not concerned. I heard on the news that it will probably hit Puerto Rico this weekend, not when we are there, I hope. Too busy trying and pack and not forgetting anything. LOL. 4 more days and I can't wait.

Happy Sailing!!!!!

It will probabaly hit Puerto Rico over the weekend. We're not going to be there until next Thursday. If it heads towards the gulf after Puerto Rico we will be in good shape. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Anyone leaving from Brooklyn, NY to Carribean on the Crown this weekend? Just heard the weather forecast predicting a Category 2 hurricane for the Carribean. Yikes!!!:eek:

Do you think we'll make it to the Carribean or Canada?

Im also on the Crown 8/19...from the latest track of the storm..our trip should be okay...Dean should be out of the way by the time we get to Grand Turk...as long as the track holds true...

143525W_sm.gif

Im also on the Crown 8/19...from the latest track of the storm..our trip should be okay...Dean should be out of the way by the time we get to Grand Turk...as long as the track holds true...

143525W_sm.gif

Hope you are as right as rain!!!! (Bad joke)

I am also on the Crown 8/19 sailing, hope it will all be blown away by Monday morning and we will be sailing in the "calm after the storm".

Let us hope!

Archived