Question Re: Oosterdam SB7133

We're contemplating Cabin 7133 which is an SB Deluxe Suite but at the aft-end of the Ship. Has anyone had this cabin or a similar cabin on one of the other Vista Class Ships? And, what was your experience with it?

I know that a portion of the Verandah will be visible from decks above - that doesn't really bother me.

Does 7133's Verandah open up to adjoining VA cabins around the corner (we're trying to book a small group together)?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

We're contemplating Cabin 7133 which is an SB Deluxe Suite but at the aft-end of the Ship. Has anyone had this cabin or a similar cabin on one of the other Vista Class Ships? And, what was your experience with it?

I know that a portion of the Verandah will be visible from decks above - that doesn't really bother me.

Does 7133's Verandah open up to adjoining VA cabins around the corner (we're trying to book a small group together)?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge, the answer is "yes" regarding your question about opening up adjoining verandahs, even around the corner.

I have no first-hand experience with SBs, only SCs, and in my humble opinion, aft verandahs are great! However, I also like SAs, within easy walking distance to the Neptune Lounge:)

Have fun! Sorry I couldn't help you more specifically!

Karin

Archived