Anniversary/Romance Package ?

Lisa&Neb

We have booked it all 3 of our past cruises. We are going on the Sun in March, but with the changes in menu at Le Bestrio, we were hoping to use it at Il Adagio (sp?). Can we do this or must it be used at Le Bestrio? Man I am going to miss the Beef Consume Soup with puff pastry!! Can this still be ordered? if so anywhere or only in Le Bestrio?

We have booked it all 3 of our past cruises. We are going on the Sun in March, but with the changes in menu at Le Bestrio, we were hoping to use it at Il Adagio (sp?). Can we do this or must it be used at Le Bestrio? Man I am going to miss the Beef Consume Soup with puff pastry!! Can this still be ordered? if so anywhere or only in Le Bestrio?

Unfortunately you can't use the Bistro credit to eat someplace else. I tried when we were in the owners suite when they will do almost anything for you and the answer was no.

Tried to switch it to Cagney's on Spirit in May & NO go! But I was able to swap out the "house" wine for credit toward a nice bottle & I did swap a "surf & turf" for a "surf & surf" no problem. Elected not to get my picture taken.:)

What exactly did you get with it. Was it a full bottle of Champagne or just a split? At the cake party do they give you a bottle or a glass of champagne? When you traded up for the wine with dinner, how much credit did they give you?

Thanks for the help.

Aloha,

Kat

Spend the extra $10 PP and go for the Chef's tasting menu -- the chateaubriand is to DIE for!!

When and where is it? Do they have it on the Pride of Hawaii?

Where in MA are you from? I use to live there. I lived there most of my life till I moved to Florida 22 years ago. I don't miss the snow! I do visit often, I have 2 grandsons there, just not in snow months if I can help it.

I lived in Swansea.

Mahalo,

Kat

Archived