parasailing... do they weigh you?

beachbaby24

Do they weigh you before they let you parasail? Is the weight limit strictly enforced or do they just look you over? the limit is 375 for two people and you MUST fly with another person. My friend and i are probably just around that. I was just curious if they would give us a problem. Do they even ask about your weight at all? Specifically we are looking to do the RCI parasailing exucursion on Cozumel.

Thanks

:)

Do they weigh you before they let you parasail? Is the weight limit strictly enforced or do they just look you over? the limit is 375 for two people and you MUST fly with another person. My friend and i are probably just around that. I was just curious if they would give us a problem. Do they even ask about your weight at all? Specifically we are looking to do the RCI parasailing exucursion on Cozumel.

Thanks

I cannot tell you about the parasailing in cozumel but I will tell you that I took 2 18yo's parasailing in Nassau,Bahamas and they did not weigh either of them nor did they even have a scale.Also, they could have gone up single but chose to double up because the guys on the boat told them that if they went up together they would get more time for their money. Hope this helps.(ds-235lbs,6-1)(df-115lbs,5-5)

Beachbaby- I always wanted to know that myself. When are you going to Cozumel? When you find out for sure, please let me know. We are going in Feb08 and hubby and I would not weigh quite that much, but I don't want them asking me to get on a scale:eek: I would just pick another activity if I knew they would weigh us.

Keep us posted.

Annie:)

Archived