I got a price drop!

leavitt1

Did you call your TA (or Princess if you booked directly) and ask them to adjust your booking price? If you haven't made your final payment, then they should be able to adjust your pricing. A lot of the online TAs don't go in and automatically give you the lower prices - you have to request the adjustment. If you find a TA that tracks changes and gives them to you automatically, keep them (and send me their name)!

If your TA is giving you trouble on obtaining the lower price, see about transferring the booking to another TA that's willing to work with you.

We booked with Princess directly and yes they honored the price change. Had my Roomie not told me about it I would never have known. Just seems there is a glitch in the site/system that does not allow me access to the changes, hence my concern as to whether this has happened to others and what the remedy may be. All help will be greatly appreciated!

We booked with Princess directly and yes they honored the price change. Had my Roomie not told me about it I would never have known. Just seems there is a glitch in the site/system that does not allow me access to the changes, hence my concern as to whether this has happened to others and what the remedy may be. All help will be greatly appreciated!

I always book with an on-line TA but keep track of price changes on Princess as well. Based on comments on our roll call I called our TA and got a price reduction that was not reflected on Princess. So it pays to continually check and be on an active roll call with experienced cruisers.

Archived