Hawaiian aquarium..where?

cod

I think I may be having a senior moment. A while back, before I thought I'd be going to Hawaii any time in the near future, I read about what was described as one of the best aquariums in the world

Now that we are going, I can't remember/find what I read that time! If you know what I'm talking about - even if I don't! - please tell me the name of the place and where it's located.

Thanks.

I'll be heading to Hawaii on my first visit soon and have looked into two aquarium possibilities.

There is an aquarium in Waikiki, close to Diamond Head. I've read it is fairy small, but nice. I don't know if it's considered one of the best in the world though.

http://www.waquarium.org/

The other is the Maui Ocean Center. This is more likely what you read about. I'm planning on visiting this one.

http://www.mauioceancenter.com/home.html

edit: Beach4me jumped in ahead of me while I was typing the post.

The Maui Ocean Center is WONDERFUL!!! We like to spend part of our flight home day there ..... you know the time between when you have to leave the hotel, but it's too early to go to the airport. Makes for a nice quiet, cool, relaxing and oh yes --- beautiful ---afternoon!

Theres Also Sea Life Park In Honolulu...

Its Also Nice,, Bigger Than The Maui Ocean Center.. More Shows And Interaction, You Can Swim With Dolphins There, Stingrays, Go In The Tank With The Fish And Sharks,,

Maui Ocean Center Was Ok , Nothing Spectacular,,, I Would Go There Again But Not Waste A Whole Day...

We Walked Through The Whole Area In About 1 Hr..

Archived