Tahitian Princess-August 12, 2005

PrincessCruiser

• 2 months later...

Since I last wrote our group has grown from eight to twelve. Those of us who have been on this trip before can't quit telling our friends about how much fun it is and they keep putting down deposits. I've already started booking our excursions. If anyone has any suggestions about outstanding excursions, I would like to hear about them. I've already booked tours with Marc and Bruno. We did Marc's in 2003 but have not been on Bruno's.

Jamey

• 5 weeks later...

Jamey:

John and I have reserved a cabin for this sailing too. We are so excited to be going back on the TP. Please let us know what excursions you've booked. We would love to join you. Its exciting to have someone else plan the events.

Looking forward in seeing you again. John says hello.....and wanted me to remind you to not forgot to bring your favorite "tee shirt".

Janine

• 3 weeks later...

Is this the cruise that goes from Honolulu to Papeete? If so, it looks terrific and I've been considering it -- but the airfare seems extremely high. Are you booking your air through the cruiseline? Or do you have any other suggestions?

I may be joining you!

Archived