Door Decor Answer

Jacquie/Mom

This week we leave for our second cruise on Carnival Inspiration. I made a sign for the front of our door with stenciled letters that say: "Who's at Our House" and I taped a picture of each of our two cats with their names. I added butterfly stickers and a pretty ribbon.

In 2003 we cruised 7 days on NCL's Dawn and I made a huge door decor with the dog, the turtles, another cat, three birds and our guinea pig. Unfortunately the dog passed a year ago, the turtle ran away and the rest died tragically when our house burnt down two months ago...When people saw the decor they would comment to us things like "Thank goodness for your decor, it means we are only 3 doors down, we'd get lost of it weren't for you!" It was fun and also helped us when ALL the doors look the same. I would make a birthday one for my son (he turns 16 on the trip) but he would KILL me! Having a cake sent to the cabin as a surprise will be good enough. Sigh....they grow up too fast.

Not happy to be leaving our two babies behind but they will be well cared for and we NEED this vacation bad! Even if Dean messes up our itinerary we'll be sure to have some fun! Good luck to everyone cruising this week!

This week we leave for our second cruise on Carnival Inspiration. I made a sign for the front of our door with stenciled letters that say: "Who's at Our House" and I taped a picture of each of our two cats with their names. I added butterfly stickers and a pretty ribbon.

In 2003 we cruised 7 days on NCL's Dawn and I made a huge door decor with the dog, the turtles, another cat, three birds and our guinea pig. Unfortunately the dog passed a year ago, the turtle ran away and the rest died tragically when our house burnt down two months ago...When people saw the decor they would comment to us things like "Thank goodness for your decor, it means we are only 3 doors down, we'd get lost of it weren't for you!" It was fun and also helped us when ALL the doors look the same. I would make a birthday one for my son (he turns 16 on the trip) but he would KILL me! Having a cake sent to the cabin as a surprise will be good enough. Sigh....they grow up too fast.

Not happy to be leaving our two babies behind but they will be well cared for and we NEED this vacation bad! Even if Dean messes up our itinerary we'll be sure to have some fun! Good luck to everyone cruising this week!

So sorry to hear of your loss of all your animals and your house. Must be heartbreaking for you. Hope you and your son have an absolutely wonderful cruise.

Laura

Archived