I need permisson from the following posters.....

Hello everyone!

I've been reading and looking at this thread in amazement!! Very talented. I was wondering if maybe one of you could do me a door sign I can print out? I don't have a camera yet and I am not that talented when it comes to a computer. We will be on the Mariner of The Seas Dec. 16th-23rd, Western Carribean. We are calling our cruise the "Beeds and Bevarage Cruise". If anyone can I would greatly appreciate it and you can take full credit for your work. Thank you so much!!

Hello everyone!

I've been reading and looking at this thread in amazement!! Very talented. I was wondering if maybe one of you could do me a door sign I can print out? I don't have a camera yet and I am not that talented when it comes to a computer. We will be on the Mariner of The Seas Dec. 16th-23rd, Western Carribean. We are calling our cruise the "Beeds and Bevarage Cruise". If anyone can I would greatly appreciate it and you can take full credit for your work. Thank you so much!!

Hey Ron. I would be happy to whip something up for you. I would just like to check about he theme.

Is it Beeds and Beverage cruise

or Beads and Beverage cruise

or Beers and Beverage cruise

I sailed on the Mariner last year. its a great ship !!!

Paul

Hey Ron. I would be happy to whip something up for you. I would just like to check about he theme.

Is it Beeds and Beverage cruise

or Beads and Beverage cruise

or Beers and Beverage cruise

I sailed on the Mariner last year. its a great ship !!!

Paul

Hey Paul!

Thanks so much for the offer.

It's" Beads and Beverage Cruise" though I must say i do like the last one too!! lol

We don't leave for Florida until the 14th so still plenty of time! Be sure to put your signature on it somewhere. I don't want to take credit for your work. (though most of them know I am doing good just to figure out how to turn the computer on) Also, we are doing the Western Caribbean Itenerary if you need that. Thank you so much and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived