We are in possession of the blue folder

jmk22574

We received our cruise documents yesterday - just over four weeks to go until we head to Alaska.:) This is the first cruise for my husband and me, and I want to thank everyone for answering the many questions I've posted in the past year.

Our dining room reservations state "open seating," so I'm guessing we got placed in the non-traditional setting. The traditional dining times were both waitlisted when we booked, but as this is our first cruise and we have nothing to compare it to, we're happy to give this a try. My extremely passive husband stated that as long as they planned on feeding him, he'd show up wherever, whenever.

I'm sure I'll have a few more questions as mid/late September rolls around, and I'll be sure to post them on this board (my favorite).

Jill & Eric

We're on the Noordam - September 23-30. It has been 100+ degrees for two straight weeks here. I'm originally from the north, and as crazy as it may sound, I love cold weather and snow. I'm seriously considering wrapping myself in a blanket and sleeping on our verandah (not if it's raining, but I will do it if it's snowing). :)

We received our cruise documents yesterday - just over four weeks to go until we head to Alaska.:) This is the first cruise for my husband and me, and I want to thank everyone for answering the many questions I've posted in the past year.

My extremely passive husband stated that as long as they planned on feeding him, he'd show up wherever, whenever.

Jill & Eric

Your husband sounds like my best friend. :D I've been trying to get him on a cruise, but the travel planner in the family likes to stay in one place for a few days. Any hints on how to get a reluctant cruiser on a ship?:)

Archived