TA talked to carnival

Flipflop77

My TA just called and she had just gotten off the phone with Carnival and they said Progreso was still debateable but we would still be going to Cozumel next week. She said they told her that they had been in contact with people in Cozumel and that they received very minimal damage if any!!!

Any idea on what port they will substitute for Costa Maya? We leave Saturday for Costa Maya/Cozumel...now that I know we will probably make Cozumel, I wonder where we will go for the 1st port day instead of Costa Maya??

Any idea on what port they will substitute for Costa Maya? We leave Saturday for Costa Maya/Cozumel...now that I know we will probably make Cozumel, I wonder where we will go for the 1st port day instead of Costa Maya??

Obviously I have not got the answer, but just a thought...

...a few months ago our cruise switched ports on us. They swapped out Freeport and Costa Maya for Key West and Jamaica. Just a thought...

My TA just called and she had just gotten off the phone with Carnival and they said Progreso was still debateable but we would still be going to Cozumel next week. She said they told her that they had been in contact with people in Cozumel and that they received very minimal damage if any!!!

That's very much what I thought would happen. By all reports, Cozumel got some significant rain for a period last night but winds generally remained below hurricane force.

There was very little damage in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman as well.

That's very much what I thought would happen. By all reports, Cozumel got some significant rain for a period last night but winds generally remained below hurricane force.

There was very little damage in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman as well.

Cozumel will be up and back by tomorrow according to this article! :)

http://thisiscozumel.com/content/view/543/2/

Archived