Any information on NCL comming to Baltimore?

bulldog12

Guest BeckyThane

Bulldog ~

I think you'll find an awful lot of people on this board who have sailed with NCL before, and have enjoyed it so much they come back here to share what they've learned with others. So... ask away! What specific questions do you have?

I see that it's the Norwegian Majesty that's set to sail out of Baltimore in June/July/August 2008. You might want to start with the pro and cruiser reviews of the Majesty here, http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=43, and by using the "Search" function to find out what others have had to say about the Majesty.

Welcome aboard!

~ Becky

Haven't sailed on NCL, but it looks as though the first cruise on the Majesty to Bermuda is scheduled for 6-21-08. This is an older ship, built in 1992. There are no balcony cabins, which is a deal breaker for DH and me. We were certainly hoping for a newer ship coming to Baltimore, but...:(

Here's the CC article about NCL.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/cruiseline.cfm?CruiseLineID=24

Excerpts:

Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is notable for revolutionizing the cruise experience by introducing "Freestyle Cruising," which translates to dine-as-you-like options by way of a variety of restaurants and your choice of casual or formal attire.

There's much more in the article, so check out and read that link.

Archived