Dolphin "Experience" Antigua- Who has been

excellent

This is another follow up to a long and tedious thread on the supposed "experience" in Antigua. I am asking for opinions of others who have been to just this location in Antigua. I ask because I know that others feel ripped off as I do with the total charge and then the audacity of the tour operator to charge an exhorbitant amount for a video/picture.

I have only been able to receive half of the credit towards my charge for this "tour". The credit card company basically tells me to go back to the merchant to recover any additional funds that I feel should be returned. Now since I was born at night, but not last night, what good does filing a dispute with the credit company when all they tell you to do is go back to the very same merchant that you had the problem with??? Customer service is definately the oxymoron of the new century.

I'm very interested in others who have been to this location as I am starting to prepare some preliminary documents to present to several of the Antiguan Vistors Bureau as well as a few other gov't agencies. They have my money so now I'm in "spread the news" mode. BTW, at no time did the tour operator ever respond to repeated attemtps to contact and clarify any of it's positions. They, instead, choose to hide behind the large corporate umbrella known as Princess. Very sad to say the least. Someone is making a huge profit at the expense of the animals and it does not appear that any of this large windfall is being put towards improvement for the animals sake.

Princess also has stated that they are not responsible for the tours it organizes AND accepts payment for. Keep that in mind should you ever have a tour through Princess that is in no way close to the level of expectation that they have advertised to. Trust me........they absolve any responsibility for anything that they decide they have no control over. Meanwhile, I'm sure that they continue to reap the benefits of a grossly over-priced and underperforming "experience". The gross "haul" for one day of Princess cruisers is simply this.....160 people X $160.00= $25,600 AND that's just for the Princess Tours. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that someone is making a large profit and NOT taking care of the customers and more importantly the animals.

Opinions? and/or experiences...

E

Archived