Hang Gliding Maui

pklopp

Hello - I was wondering if anyone has ever done the powered Hang Gliding Maui before? If so, was it worth it? It looks so absolutely awesome! We would be driving from Kahalui to Hana - ship doesn't leave until 10:30 p.m., so I figure I have plenty of time to make stops along the way also. Thanks for any information.

Peggy

We were scheduled for it during our trip in '05. Unfortuneately due to conflicts with his schedule, (he was travelling to Europe on short notice) we couldn't work it out and didn't get to go. I was sure looking forward to it as it has gotten great reviews. Did you read about it Maui Revealed? I think it would be a total rush. He does a great business and advance reservations are needed.

I'd go for it if you have all that time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing it when we cruise with POA in October -- it's a 50th birthday present to myself. Saw the picture in Revealed and said "I have to do that!" My 12-yr-old son wishes he were going (the trip is just me and my husband) -- my husband just said to make sure my life insurance is paid up! But I can't wait!

Archived