Serenade of the Seas - July 19,2998 Alaska

Hi everyone - looking to get our roll call going for the Serenade of the Seas, July 19,2008 Alaska Cruise. My DH & I had a fantastic first cruise in June to the Eastern Caribbean on the Mariner and booked for Alaska while on ship.

Our roll call for the Mariner resulted in us making many wonderful new friends who we still keep in touch with. Hope that this roll call brings in some fellow cruisers. Don't be shy - hope on & post on the Serenade Roll Calls site.

Love it. Thanks for posting. Wish you were in the cruise - with your imagination Alaska would be a blast.

Sorry, not on your cruise, but just to point out...come July 19th 2998, the serenade will probably look more like this:

Fhloston-Paradise.jpg

Have you looked on the Roll Call Board? There might already be a thread started for your cruise and you can jump in and start getting acquainted with your future shipmates! A lot of them start a year before the cruise.

emilygrace - I've already posted on the roll calls - no response to date. Hoping to get that site started as we had a great experience with the last roll call from our cruise on the Mariner in June. The roll call was very active and we made many friends who we are still communicating with. We enjoyed the group so much that we've all talked about a reunion cruise in the future.

When's your cruise?

Our Serenade cruise next year is a repo from San Francisco to Vancouver, via Alaska. 14 nights! Even though we've done Alaska I'm still excited because we have 3 new (for us) ports on this cruise. It's May 3rd, 2008. We already have 35 signed up for the M&M and have a good roll call going. We did a 7 night repo on the Serenade this year and had about 100 people signed up for the M&M and everyone showed up!!! It was a LOT of fun.

Archived