How can you tell?

sogamusicman

You can go through the process of booking and see if there are less cabins being offered. I have been doing this for my upcoming Christmas/NYE cruise and have sloooooooooooooowly watched the cabins dwindle down to 4-5 in a category, then 2-3, then a category completely become unavailable. It's fun to watch and helps pass the time.

The problem with going through the booking process is that they only list so many online, I think its 10 or 15. There are blocks of cabins that are held by big Travel Agencies that do not sell also.

There is really no way to tell if the ship is full, unless you knew someone at Carnival's Corp office.

Fred

The problem with going through the booking process is that they only list so many online, I think its 10 or 15. There are blocks of cabins that are held by big Travel Agencies that do not sell also.

There is really no way to tell if the ship is full, unless you knew someone at Carnival's Corp office.

Fred

I believe the max they show is 9. However, it's fun to pick a category and see that what was once a full 9 cabins showing a year ago (with those particular cabins changing as people booked, so that it was always a batch of 9 showing), is now down to the same 2 or 3 showing. When they get booked, they are not replaced with new cabins showing up in the search results. Each time I have watched this happen, I have slowly watched that particular category cloooooooose for booking! :) YAY! It's the first sign that we are filling up!

Archived