Knockoff purses at the Straw Market

michris17

Anyone know where else you can get the knockoff purses they sell at the Straw Market. I've tried ebay but I'm looking for Kate Spade striped and there really wasn't much of a selection. I know you can get them in New York too but really don't want to buy a plane ticket....did searchs online and really couldn't find anything....

Anyone know where else you can get the knockoff purses they sell at the Straw Market. I've tried ebay but I'm looking for Kate Spade striped and there really wasn't much of a selection. I know you can get them in New York too but really don't want to buy a plane ticket....did searchs online and really couldn't find anything....

I also had this question. I did some searching online and there are a few sites that sell knock offs but for the prices with shipping you could get the real thing.:eek: We have found them in NY, San Jaun, St Thomas and a few other places. The Straw market has the best selection. We use it as an excuse to go to the Bahamas. My daughter is a purse collector she cant get enough we pick her up at least 2 when ever we see them.:D

Does anyone know if you can purchase souvenier steel drums at the Straw Market? If so what could you expect to pay for it.

I haven't seen any steel drums in the Straw Market, but I think the Island Shop or one of the other souvenier shops on Bay street sell the mini (12 inch) set. It's not cheap. I think they run about $70/80.

Archived