Bring on own alchohol?

traveljen1027

I know we can't usually bring on liquour, but on HAL & Carnival one can carry on their own wine and champagne and just pay a corkage fee in the dining room...I was just wondering if this was the same on Disney or if they banned all types of alchohol.

Yes, you can bring your own beverages aboard...al beverages. But sadly, they do charge a corkage fee of $25 I think. I hate corkage fees. They're another way to make you feel like you're being nickle-and-dimed on a cruise. Disney is relatively free of this but the corkage fee really grinds me and I don't drink much wine.

From what recent cruisers have posted elsewhere, you can bring alcohol (beer, wine, rum, whatever) in a soft-sided cooler, no ice, with your carry-on luggage.

There is a corkage fee (thought it was $15) in the dining room, but it sounds like the staff is very good about getting ice and cork screws for your room.

Archived