New Currents

big_duck

I got my new Currents magazine today.

The new PG booking code will be DP1. I tried it but it doesn't seem to work.

I also got an email from my PVP today saying the old one expires 31 August, so I guess this one will be effective 1 September.

I got my new Currents magazine today.

The new PG booking code will be DP1. I tried it but it doesn't seem to work.

I also got an email from my PVP today saying the old one expires 31 August, so I guess this one will be effective 1 September.

How many times a year do they come out? I don't think I am getting all of them.

I got the past guest email from Carnival tonight too. I am in the process of booking 2 cruises for next year. I tried the code for past guests that was in the email ~ CDP7~. I can't get it to work so I tried random dates for 2008 and had no luck with those either. Anyone have any luck getting the codes to work? Is there some trick to getting them to work? The cruises I want to book are in April and July 2008. Thanks for any input :) On another note I was browsing the Carnival site one day and came across the "request a brochure and dvd" and ordered one. It came in the mail right after we returned from the last cruise. It's an awesome awesome tool for planning a cruise. I love having all the deck plans for each ship shown in color all in one place!

I got the past guest email from Carnival tonight too. I am in the process of booking 2 cruises for next year. I tried the code for past guests that was in the email ~ CDP7~. I can't get it to work so I tried random dates for 2008 and had no luck with those either. Anyone have any luck getting the codes to work? Is there some trick to getting them to work? The cruises I want to book are in April and July 2008. Thanks for any input :) On another note I was browsing the Carnival site one day and came across the "request a brochure and dvd" and ordered one. It came in the mail right after we returned from the last cruise. It's an awesome awesome tool for planning a cruise. I love having all the deck plans for each ship shown in color all in one place!

Just a hint, if you are using Carnival.com, drop the 'C', just enter DP7.

Archived