Anyone been to Tintamar Island or Green Key?

zaxmomm

We've been to both, but not as an excursion. Those occasions were because we were on a chartered sailboat, our second favorite to cruising. The snorkeling is ok, but I feel any island with beautiful blue water and sand is great. Green Cay is a very small,a spit from Club Orient. You can relax, swim explore and may even see a goat or two. Tintamarre is much further from Orient Beach, (about 2 nm), and is about a mile long. There's a great beach on the west side, and for the calmest water, the northern part is best. We never did it, but there's a mud "bath" you can take that they say is wonderful. If you inquire, I'm certain the guides will know. Either one is nice, and a great respite from the crowds in town.

We were on the Golden Eagle Sail Away through RCI, which was a catamaran that brought us to Tintamarre island.... which was beautiful....clear water, pretty calm, gorgeous beach!!! It was fabulous! On this excursion, they provided snorkel equipment....we loved it! I highly recommend this excursion!

Cynthia

Archived