internet

rere30

we have two 16 yr old kids going on a 3 night cruise and was wondering if there was a package deal for being online

There is internet on board but because it is by satellite it is very expensive. Its OK for email etc but not for games. Packages can be 55 cents per minute if you buy 100 minutes. If its games they want bring the laptop.

My "Navigator Disney Cruise News" is about 8 months old but in the Surf @ Sea column it states that you can go to the internet Cafe open 24 hours a day and at .75 per minute or buy unlimited access for 39.99. Sometimes the first night has a 7:00PM to 9:00 PM the first five minutes are free session. I hope this information is helpfull

James and Family

My "Navigator Disney Cruise News" is about 8 months old but in the Surf @ Sea column it states that you can go to the internet Cafe open 24 hours a day and at .75 per minute or buy unlimited access for 39.99. Sometimes the first night has a 7:00PM to 9:00 PM the first five minutes are free session. I hope this information is helpfull

James and Family

They no longer have unlimited access...

copied from http://www.wdwinfo.com

The Internet Cafe is Located on Deck 3 (near the Promenade Lounge). This group of 16 terminals provides high-speed access to the internet via the ships on-board satellite system. Guests of all ages can access the internet from this location and it is open 24 hours a day.

The Cove Cafe is located on deck 9. This adults only coffee bar is for guests 18 and over. The computer terminals can be accessed when the cafe is open.

Teens can access the internet from Aloft (Disney Wonder) or The Stack (Disney Magic.)

Per-Minute rates:

DISNEY MAGIC

$0.75 per minute

$55 for 100 minutes

$100 for 250 minutes

$150 for 500 minutes

DISNEY WONDER

$0.75 per minute

$55 for 50 minutes

$100 for 100 minutes

$150 for 250 minutes

Printing is available at $.025 per page

Wireless Internet Service

If you have a wireless ready laptop, you can use your personal computer to access the internet while onboard both the Disney Wonder and Disney Magic.

Access is available at:

Cadillac Lounge (Wonder)

Sessions (Magic)

Wavebands (Wonder)

Rockin' Bar D (Magic)

Promenade Lounge

Studio Sea

Cove Cafe

Open Decks (9 & 10)

Atrium (Decks 3, 4 and 5 Mid-ship)

Stateroom access available only on the Disney Magic

The rates are the same as noted above.

Printing is not available for wireless connections

Give them two options, go with no internet, or stay with Grandma. Sixteens yo's, in my observations have a great time on board. Why be on-line for what might well be the time of their life? Or ok, you can have ten minutes a day to write and recieve e-mail, no gaming! Sounds like there is already a problem @ home now. Metrowon

Archived