Table for 2

Hi- My husband and I for dinner really prefer a table for 2 (not that we don't like talking to people, but it is just our preference since we are both really shy) and have requested it when we made our reservation. I also am a crown and anchor member (but the bottom level). What is the likelyhood that we will get a table for 2? What type of luck have people had with requsts both prior and on the day of the cruise? I am leaving Sunday, so any advice would be great.

Hi- My husband and I for dinner really prefer a table for 2 (not that we don't like talking to people, but it is just our preference since we are both really shy) and have requested it when we made our reservation. I also am a crown and anchor member (but the bottom level). What is the likelyhood that we will get a table for 2? What type of luck have people had with requsts both prior and on the day of the cruise? I am leaving Sunday, so any advice would be great.

RCCL usually likes to honor your requests, double check when you board the ship by checking the dining room.

d

When you board the ship, go to the dining room and check out your seat location. If you are seated at a larger table than you want go to see the maitre'd and request to be moved to a two top table. The worse they can say is no.

We have generally had very good luck getting ourselves switched to a two top table by just asking. Also FYI- it is probably easier to get to a two top table if you have late seating. I heard from several people that they have not been able to switch during early seating. Hope this helps.

Archived