Do you own enough formal wear?

Kan't Wait

Repsol Rod,

Is it you on your avatar? I hope I can convince DBF that he CAN be a rider and wear formal clothes, that it's not one or the other (all in the proper occasion, of course).

JP

Yeah, that's me - last year on the Jefferson circuit, Summit Point, West Virginia. Tell DBF even gear heads should slap on a jacket and tie every once in a while.;)

...If you already have two dinner suits (sorry, I don't like the word tuxedo, because it makes me think of something like this: http://www.dumbanddumbercostumes.com...ink_tuxedo.jpg) and a dinner jacket, perhaps it's time to add full evening dress?

A gentleman wearing full evening dress always looks smashing. Think of Fred Astaire.

Yikes!!! on the photo. :eek:

Full evening dress eh? Methinks this is something I should investigate. No better time than the present to start planning for the next formal affair.

Rep

Repsol ..will your cruise never get here and over .. I am still tapping my perfectly manicured nails patiently for the kilt picture .. LOL .. Getting close I hope you have a fabulous time ..

and Peresphone you are preaching to the choir to tell him about great dressing .. although you probably just cost him a few dollars!!

I love the part of cruising that gives me a chance to dress to the nines and I am afraid I tend to overdo it on casual nights but what the heck . I don't have a reason to at home very often and it lets my creative side go .. I love shopping for anything different from what I wear everyday ( OK I still hate hate hate shopping for a bathing suite ) but I do love finding wonderful dresses .. gowns .. and shoes..

I'm still planning for the first cruise (67 days! yay!!)... and I've shopped. Sigh.

As it stands, I have both formal nights covered, plus I will dress semi-formally every other night, PLUS I think I will be able to do a formal lunch, as well. :p

I'm a clothes horse. Oh, and I found a shoe sale, so I now have THREE pair to take, just for dress up. :eek:

Good thing my DH loves to see me dressed up, and he plans to dress up a bit, every night, as well. :)

Hi Rod... yep, I'm waiting here, there, and everywhere, for your kilt photos :D

Archived